If your new number is not yet registered to GCash, we encourage you to update your mobile number linked to your GCash account by performing Account Recovery in the GCash app.
If your SIM got lost, stolen, defective, or expired, we strongly recommend you contact and request your network service provider to give you a new SIM with the same number. Learn more about how to report a lost/stolen SIM here.
Before requesting for transfer of funds, please be reminded that the following features will not be transferred to your new account:
- Information from your previous account
- Transaction History
- Piggy Bank
Please prepare the following documents required to request for transfer of funds and services:
- Valid IDs (UMID, Driver’s License, SSS ID, PRC ID, Postal ID, HDMF ID, National ID/Philsys ID, Passport, AFP ID, Senior Citizen ID, and PWD ID)
- Clear copy of a selfie holding your valid ID
- Notarized Affidavit of Loss (For lost, stolen, defective, or expired SIM)
Follow the steps below to proceed:
- Create a new GCash account with your new number
- Fully Verify your new GCash account. You can't proceed with the next step if it is not fully verified.
- Once your new account is verified, submit a ticket to request for transfer of funds from your old to your new account. Make sure to include all attachments required for a smoother process. You will receive a confirmation email regarding the status of your request within 48 hours.