If your cash-in cannot be processed or was declined, try the following:
- Check if you are still within your GCash Wallet and Transaction Limits
- Learn how to troubleshoot common app issues then try cashing in again
Here are some additional things you can check depending on your cash in channel:
BPI has a default daily limit of PHP 10,000. If you want to increase your Cash-In limit, follow the steps below:
- On your BPI App, tap More
- Tap General Settings
- Select Customize Transaction Limits
- Adjust “Load e-wallet, prepaid phone, and utilities using other apps”
- Finalize adjusted limits and tap Customize limits
If you are unable to cash in, check if you have linked your Paypal to your GCash account.
PayPal may have placed limitations on your account due to one of the following reasons: unauthorized use, account limits, higher-risk activity, or an inactive account.
To resolve this issue, check your PayPal account for restrictions or needed verification, then relink to GCash to be able to cash in again.
If you are unable to cash in, please contact CustomerServiceManager@Payoneer.com to unlink your account so you may attempt to link and cash in again.
If you're experiencing an error and can't cash in, click here to report the error message so that we can assist you