You may update the mobile number linked to your GCash account by doing "Account Recovery" using a new number.
Note: Your new number should not be registered to another GCash account.
Here's how you can update your number to recover your account:
Note: Please take your selfie scan in a well-lit area with proper clothes, without masks, caps, etc., and ensure that the camera visibly sees your face.
Once you've updated your mobile number, you will be able to recover the GCash services based on the following timelines.
|Within 14 days
|GSave (All banks)
|GCash Pera Outlet
If you have concerns in recovering any of the services after the recovery period, you have the option to initiate a manual transfer by clicking the unrecovered service below:
- Wallet Balance
- GStocks PH
- GStocks Game
- GCash Card
- GCash Pera Outlet
If you cannot recover your account, here are possible reasons why and how to troubleshoot them:
- The information you provided (MPIN, personal information, face scan) did not match what was registered in the account to be recovered. Please try again.
- If you encounter an error that states "Something went wrong" please try again.
- If you encounter an error that states "The GCash number you entered cannot be recovered. Please enter another number." this means that you might have already performed Account Recovery before. You may only recover your account once.
- If you encounter a screen that states "The account I'm trying to recover is missing some information" follow the instructions to transfer funds/services to your new GCash account.
- If the account you are trying to recover is NOT fully verified, please register to GCash using your new number and have it fully verified. Then, follow the instructions to transfer funds/services to your new GCash account.