One-Time Pin (OTP) is a 6-digit authentication code sent to your cellphone number when you log in to a new device or initiate certain transactions in the GCash app. This is an additional security measure to verify your identity.
If you didn't receive a One-Time Pin (OTP) via email or SMS the first time, wait a few minutes, then click Tap here to resend to request a new OTP code.
There may be issues with your network, phone settings, or the server if you still have no OTP or your OTP is delayed. Try these steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check your network
- You may be in an area with a weak signal. Try moving to another location with a stronger network signal
- Turn on airplane mode, wait for 5 seconds, then turn it off
- Force close and relaunch the app
- Restart your device
- Update your GCash app
- Check your SMS inbox or email Spam folder
- Double-check if your SMS inbox is full. Try deleting some messages to clear up some storage
- Open your email and check the Spam folder
- Troubleshoot login or other GCash app issues
Need more help?
If you've tried the troubleshooting steps above and you didn't get any OTP or if the OTP is not working, submit a ticket here and select I didn't get the One-time pin (OTP)
If you still can't receive a verification or OTP code in your email for specific products, submit a ticket accordingly: