Follow these steps if you lost your SIM card or phone with your GCash-registered account.
- Submit a ticket within 24 hours to report the incident and to temporarily suspend your account.
- Contact your network service provider to block your lost SIM card or phone, and to get a new SIM card.
- If you got a new SIM card with the same number:
- Submit a ticket to lift the suspension of your GCash account.
You will receive an email regarding the status of your account.
- If you got a new SIM card with a different number:
- Register for a new GCash account and get Fully Verified.
- Submit a ticket to request for the transfer of your available balance and other records (GInsure, GInvest, GCredit, and Save Money).
Make sure to list all the GCash financial products and services you are subscribed to for transferring and linking to your new GCash account.
You may be required to provide an affidavit of defective/expired/lost SIM if your available balance exceeds PHP 1,000.00.
You will receive a confirmation email regarding the status of your request.