When you request for account deletion, your account will first be tagged as inactive. Once your account is tagged as inactive, an error prompt to contact GCash Support will be displayed on your Login Screen and you will no longer be able to log in. Here is a sample of the login prompt that you will see.
The actual deletion of your data from our systems will be done after five (5) years, in compliance with R.A. 9160.
If you have an account that you no longer want to use, you will need to accomplish the Account Deletion Request Form and file a ticket in the Help Center to submit your documents. To delete your GCash account, follow these steps:
STEP 1: Settle any outstanding GCash dues such as GCredit prior to your request
We will not proceed with your account deletion request if there are any outstanding dues in your GCash account.
STEP 2: Download and accomplish the Account Deletion Request Form
Follow these steps to properly fill up your Account Deletion Request Form:
- Enter your Full Name
- Input the GCash Registered Mobile Number of the GCash account you want to delete
- Select the document you wish to attach to confirm your identity
You can choose to attach either a photo of your Government-issued ID (i.e. NBI Clearance, SSS ID, UMID, Driver’s License, etc.) or your Passport.
If your full name is different from the document or ID you submitted, you need to attach an extra document to confirm your identity such as your marriage certificate, change of name deed or statutory declaration.
- If you requested your account deletion through an Authorized Representative, select the document you wish to attach to confirm the identity of your Authorized Representative
You can choose to attach either a photo of the Government-issued ID (i.e. NBI Clearance, SSS ID, UMID, Driver’s License, etc.) or Passport of your Authorized Representative.
If your Authorized Representative’s name is different from the document or ID submitted, you need to attach a document to confirm the provided ID such as their marriage certificate, change of name deed or statutory declaration.
STEP 3: File a Ticket in the Help Center to submit your accomplished Account Deletion Request Form. You will be given feedback within the next 24 hours.
Follow these steps to properly file a ticket:
- STEP 4: In the GCash-registered Full Name, enter the name of the GCash account owner
- STEP 5: In the GCash-registered Mobile Number field, enter the GCash number you are trying to delete
- STEP 6: Select My GCash Account as the Concern Category
- After selecting My GCash Account, select I want to cancel/delete my GCash account.
- STEP 7: In the Explain your concern field, indicate “I want to delete my GCash Account.”
STEP 8: Tick the box of the document you will submit to confirm your identity.
Make sure this is the same document you selected in your Account Deletion Request Form.
- If you are requesting through an authorized representative, tick the box of the document you will submit to confirm your authorized representative’s identity. If there is no authorized representative, select Not Applicable.
- STEP 9: In the Attachments field, attach the following documents:
- A photo of the document you chose to confirm your Authorized Representative’s identity
- An authorization letter for your Authorized Representative
- Your accomplished Account Deletion Request Form
- A photo of the document you chose to confirm your identity
- If you are requesting through an authorized representative:
Indicate that you are authorizing your Authorized Representative to request for your account deletion on your behalf in the authorization letter.
- STEP 11: Tap Submit
Direct Download File:
Here’s a summary on how you can delete your GCash Account: