Once you’ve linked your Payoneer account to GCash, you can cash in to your GCash wallet for free. Follow the steps below to learn how to cash in via Payoneer:
- On the GCash homepage, tap Cash In
- Select Global Partners and Remittance > Payoneer
- Select the currency balance and input your desired amount. Only USD, EUR, and GBP are available by default. You may request additional currencies from Payoneer if needed
- On the cashier page, the amount will be converted into PHP. Review the amount carefully, then select Confirm
- Input the OTP code that will be sent to your GCash-registered mobile number
A blue confirmation page will show that your Cash In is being processed, which may take up to 5 minutes. You will receive an SMS notification to confirm your cash in was successful. This will reflect on your GCash wallet balance.
If you can’t cash in, please contact CustomerServiceManager@Payoneer.com to unlink your account so you may attempt to link and cash in again.
Need more help?
- Verify if you are still within your GCash wallet and transaction limits
- If the issue persists, submit a ticket here so that we can assist you
The cash in transaction may take some time depending on your cash in method. Rest assured your funds are safe with us and you will receive a notification once this has been completed. Verify if your Cash In transaction was successful:
- Check your network signal and make sure you have a stable connection
- Check if you received an SMS confirmation from GCash
- Check your GCash Transaction History or App Inbox
- Check if you entered the correct mobile number
- Check if you entered the correct OTP. You have 3 attempts, after which, you will be asked to wait 5 minutes to try again
- If you used PayPal, Western Union, or MoneyGram, please double-check that the reference number was correct
- If you followed the steps above, but still haven't received your Cash In funds, submit a ticket.