Link your PayPal account with GCash for easy and free cash ins! Before linking your PayPal and GCash accounts, you must fulfill the requirements below:
- Your GCash account must be fully verified.
- Your first and last name on PayPal must be identical to your first and last name on your GCash account (e.g. Juan Dela Cruz and Juan De La Cruz will not match). Both accounts must be owned by the same person. You may check this via the PayPal web portal.
- Your GCash email address must match your login credentials for PayPal
- Make sure your PayPal account is Philippine-based. Remove your withdrawal limit on PayPal by verifying your credit card or bank account. This step should be completed before cashing in via PayPal to GCash
- Any changes in your account, such as name modification and verification and currency conversion, should be done via PayPal website
How to link PayPal to GCash
- On the GCash homepage, tap Profile
- Tap My Linked Accounts > PayPal
- Enter your PayPal email address
- Tap Authorize
- Enter your PayPal login credentials and tap Next
- Tap Close and Continue on the confirmation page
You may be prompted to re-link your PayPal account for security purposes. Follow the same instructions to re-link.
Need more help?
If you can’t link your Paypal account to GCash, double check if you fulfill all of the requirements.
Android users may experience an error when trying to tap “Close and Continue” when linking. To fix this, go to your device Settings > App > Show System App and disable the Android System Webview. Then try linking your PayPal to GCash again.
If you tried the steps above but are still unable to link your account, submit a ticket.