Note: Linking your PayPal to GCash increases your wallet limit to PHP 500,000.
To Cash In via PayPal, make sure that you check the following first:
- Your PayPal should be linked to your GCash account
- For seamless transactions, convert your PayPal funds into Peso (PHP) to proceed with the withdrawal. If you currently do not have Philippine Peso added as a currency, log in to your PayPal account to add the new currency balance. Note that any changes in your account such as name modification and verification, and currency conversion should be done via the PayPal website or the PayPal app.
To learn how to cash in via PayPal, follow the steps below:
- On the GCash homepage, tap on Cash In
- Tap Global Banks and Partners > PayPal
- Enter the Cash In amount, then tap Next
- Confirm the amount for cash in.
Cash in transactions made via PayPal are processed immediately, but it may take 24-48 hours for the funds to appear in your GCash wallet. You will receive a notification in your GCash App Inbox when the funds have been added.