What requirements do I need to apply for GLoan?
Customers will receive a message from GCash if they are eligible to apply for a GLoan. We encourage you to keep using GCash services such as cash-in, pay bills, transfer money, GSave, GInvest, GInsure, and GLife to increase your GScore and unlock GLoan!
Reminder: Make sure you meet our minimum requirements listed below.
- You must be 21 to 65 years old
- You must be a Filipino national
- Your GCash profile needs to be fully verified via the GCash app using any of the following IDs:
- Valid IDs include: Driver’s License, Passport. Postal ID, Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID, Social Security System (SSS) ID, Unified Multipurpose ID (UMID), Voter’s ID, Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF)/ Pag-Ibig ID, and PhilHealth ID
- Visit How do I get Fully Verified? to learn how to fully verify your GCash account.
- You have a good credit record and did not commit any fraudulent transactions
- Your eligibility is subject to credit risk rules and policies
- You maintain a good GScore
- Note: GScore requirements for GLoan may differ per GCash customer.
- To learn how to increase your GScore and unlock GLoan, visit What is a GScore?
Why is GLoan unavailable for me?
This may be due to various reasons:
- You do not meet GLoan minimum eligibility requirements.
- GLoan is not yet available for your account
- Customers will receive a message from GCash if they are eligible to apply for a GLoan.
- You already have an existing GLoan
- You can only have 1 GLoan at a time