You can directly use your linked GCash cards to pay for purchases locally and internationally as long as the merchant accepts Visa.
Complete payments with your GCash card via:
- Online - Enter your card number and CVV found at the back of your GCash card
- Physical stores - Tap your GCash card at the payment terminal
You may check your GCash app inbox or transaction history after a successful purchase using your GCash card.
Disputes and refunds should be addressed to the merchant directly. Our payment networks (MasterCard and Visa) usually provide partner merchants with 7-15 days to settle these transactions.
Need more help?
- Paid already but it is not reflected in the account - Please wait for it to reflect within 5-10 minutes. If it still hasn't shown up, please contact the merchant directly
- GCash card is not being accepted by a merchant for your payment - Please click here to ask us for more help
- Unable to pay using your GCash card - Check if your GCash wallet balance is enough to cover the total amount. If you encounter an error message, click here to report the error to us
- For refunds or disputes for a transaction made with your GCash card, click here to file a request