Here are the things you must know about GCredit Interests. Click which question you need help with:
- What is a GCredit Interest Rate?
- How are my GCredit Interest Charges computed?
- What are the ranges of the interest rates?
- Where do I find my amount borrowed and interest rate?
What is a GCredit Interest Rate?
Interest rate is the fee that we charge you so that you can make transactions now and pay for it at a later time based on your GCredit due date.
Interest charges will start the day after you made a transaction using GCredit and will be based on the number of days you borrowed. There will be no interest charges if you paid your GCredit dues within the same day of your transaction. Interest fees for GCredit are dependent on the number of days you borrowed a certain amount, which means that you get to enjoy lower interest dues the earlier you pay!
How are my GCredit Interest Charges computed?
Here’s how to compute for your interest due:
- To know where to find the total amount of GCredit Transactions, jump to Where do I find my amount borrowed and interest rate?
- Interest rates range from 1 to 7%, depending on your GScore and if you are able to pay your dues on time. You can find this on Where do I find my amount borrowed and interest rate?
- # of Days Borrowed is the number of days from your transaction to the day that you paid back the amount borrowed
Interest charge computation will start the day you made a transaction and will end on the day of your repayment. There will be no interest if you paid your dues within the same day of your transaction.
- Visit What happens when I don't pay my dues on GCredit on time? to learn about what happens when you pay beyond your due date.
The total interest due will reflect in the GCredit Dashboard on your billing date. You may also refer to your Statement of Account (SOA) sent to your email every billing day for more details.
What are the ranges of the interest rates?
Interest rates differ per customer. Interest rates range from 1 to 7%, depending on your GScore.
Your GCredit account will be evaluated every month based on your GScore, which will affect the interest rate you are charged.
For more information, visit our Help Center article on how to increase your GScore here.
Where do I find my amount borrowed and interest rate?
Here is a short video on how to find your amount borrowed and interest rate:
You can find your current interest rate in your GCredit Dashboard. To see your interest rate, follow these steps:
1. Launch the GCash App
2. Tap GCredit
3. Your total Amount Borrowed can be seen on top of Total Used Credit Limit. You will see your interest rate under Credit Account Details at the bottom of the page.
Here is a summary on how you can find your Amount Borrowed and GCredit Interest Rate: