Once you have activated GCredit, you can immediately start using GCredit as a payment method.
How to pay with GCredit
You can continuously use GCredit to pay to GCash merchants, bills, GInsure, GLife, and online transactions as long as it is still within your credit limit.
Here's how to use GCredit to pay for your purchases:
- On the payment page, select GCredit as the payment method
- You will be able to see the available amount you can pay with GCredit. Tap Pay
- A confirmation page will appear when successful
You can also use GCredit as a backup payment option for Google Play and App Store when your balance is insufficient to cover your purchase.
To use GCredit as a backup payment option, follow these steps:
Increase your GCredit Limit
Your GCredit limit is meant to be a limited-time offer and is subject to regular review and evaluation. The credit limit you see on your dashboard may change depending on our assessment as well as other factors. Keep on using GCash and its other products for higher chances of getting better GCredit offers and perks. You will be informed through our official channels if you are eligible for a credit limit increase.
Need more help?
Tap which scenario you're experiencing to get help:
- There may be ongoing maintenance. Please try to open GCredit at a later time
- Troubleshoot app issues
- If you are still encountering an issue with using/loading GCredit, click here to report the error
If you encounter a problem when using GCredit for payments to merchants: