Once you have activated GCredit, you can immediately start using GCredit as a payment method.
How to pay with GCredit
You can continuously use GCredit to pay to GCash merchants, bills, GInsure, GLife, and online transactions as long as it is still within your credit limit.
Here's how to use GCredit to pay for your purchases:
- On the payment page, select GCredit as the payment method
- You will be able to see the available amount you can pay with GCredit. Tap Pay
- A confirmation page will appear when successful
You can also use GCredit as a backup payment option for Google Play and App Store when your balance is insufficient to cover your purchase.
To use GCredit as a backup payment option, follow these steps:
Increase your GCredit Limit
Take note of your credit limit in the GCredit dashboard when making any purchases. Your GCredit limit may increase or decrease based on how much you’re spending using GCredit and if you pay on time/in advance.
Always use GCredit in your transactions such as Pay Bills, Pay QR, GInsure, Shop Online, and GLife to increase your GCredit Limit.
Need more help?
Tap which scenario you're experiencing to get help:
- There may be ongoing maintenance. Please try to open GCredit at a later time
- Troubleshoot app issues
- If you are still encountering an issue with using/loading GCredit, report the error message to us here
If you encounter a problem when using GCredit for payments to merchants: