You can deposit a maximum of PHP 50,000 per year (GCash Wallet to GSave account) if you have a non-upgraded GSave by CIMB account.
Upgraded GSave by CIMB accounts can deposit up to PHP 500,000 per day (GCash Wallet to GSave account).
Deposit to your GSave by CIMB account
Schedule recurring transfers from your GCash wallet to your GSave account by following the steps below:
- On your GCash App, tap GSave > GSave by CIMB
- Tap Schedule Auto-Deposit
- Swipe to toggle on the auto-deposit button
- Enter the deposit amount, date, and frequency, then tap Confirm
If you have insufficient GCash Wallet balance, your scheduled auto-deposit will not push through and it will try again in the next scheduled auto-deposit.
Withdraw from your GSave by CIMB account
Withdrawal of funds from your GSave by CIMB account will NOT affect your wallet limits. Check out the example below for reference.
Need more help?
If your withdrawal or deposit has not been reflected yet:
- Please wait for the amount to reflect within 2 business days. An SMS notification will be sent to you for confirmation
- If the deposit or withdrawal amount is still not credited after two days or if you have another problem with your GSave transaction, click here to ask us for more help