The Funds Disbursement Service (FDS) is a self-service disbursement solution that enables partners to disburse non-payroll funds to existing GCash accounts in real-time. The FDS also has a system in place to have approvers confirm the disbursement before it is released to the payees.
This service is accessible on the online platform called the GCashBiz Portal.
How to apply
- Fill out this application form with the required details
- Click Submit
- Once you submit the form, you will receive an email confirmation along with a list of required documents to be submitted. You may also view the list of requirements below to prepare beforehand
- A representative from GCash will get in touch with you within 1 to 14 days after your submission
After your initial application, prepare the following documents for submission to GCash for review and start processing your application:
- GXI Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Business documents depending on your business structure/entity type (refer to the table below)
|Type of Business||Requirements|
If the business owner assigns someone to sign on their behalf, a notarized Special Power of Attorney (SPA) should be submitted.
|Partnership and Corporation||
|Corporation (Stock) | GOCC||
|Corporation (Non-Stock) | Foundation | NGO | NPO||
Use the Funds Disbursement Service
Note: You will be charged a fee of PHP 5 for every successful disbursement.
There is no minimum maintaining balance or average daily balance required. You may pre-fund your disbursement wallet as needed
Prefund disbursement wallet
To prefund your disbursement wallet, kindly deposit the desired amount to any of the bank accounts which will be shared with you after your onboarding.
Kindly note the following prefunding Cut-off and Turnaround Times:
|Cut-off Time*||Pre-funding Transaction Type||Turnaround Time**|
Monday to Saturday (excluding Philippine holidays):
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
||Two (2) hours|
||One (1) banking day|
*Requests received beyond the schedule will be processed on the next banking day.
**Processing starts upon GXI’s receipt of the completely accomplished request via Smartsheet.
Note: It will take 4 hours for the funds to successfully enter your disbursement wallet after submission of proof deposit in the smart sheets.
Note: Please make sure that your payee is within their GCash Wallet Limits to receive your disbursement. There is no limit; however, the amount is decided by your payee’s wallet and transaction limits at the time of disbursement. If the payee’s wallet limit has been exceeded for the month, the disbursement will not push through.
Additionally, for Funds Disbursement Service, there are thresholds that you may set for payees within each calendar month:
- Maximum Monthly Disbursement Count Per Payee - manage the number of times a mobile number will receive
- Maximum Monthly Disbursement Amount Per Payee - manage the total amount a mobile number will receive
The running amount and the count of disbursements resets at the end of the calendar month. These thresholds do not replace the wallet balance limits and incoming transaction limits of a GCash Account based on the account’s verification level (e.g. Basic, Fully Verified).
Should you require an increase of either of these thresholds, kindly send a Customer Relationship Form (CRF) with updated limits to firstname.lastname@example.org.