Good news to business owners! You may now sign up digitally and start accepting in-store QR payments courtesy of GCash. The GCash Business Application portal is a self service online onboarding option for business owners who wish to partner with us through QR payment model.
How do we sign up?
- Step 1: visit https://gcashmerchantapplication.zohocreatorportal.com/
- Step 2: Sign up using business email address
- Step 3: Validate email received from GCash
- Step 4: Log in using account created
How do we activate our business?
- Step 1: Enter our merchant or business details
- Step 2: Submit business documents
- Step 3: Enroll representatives
- Step 4: Enroll branches (if any)
- Step 5: Submit and receive email confirmation
Note: For detailed steps and screens, we may refer to Zoho Portal Guide
How will we start accepting QR payments?
- Step 1: Wait for approval email from GCash
- Step 2: Wait for QR kit to be delivered to our store (date will depend on location)
- Step 3: Setup QR kit inside the store
- Step 4: Start accepting payments
How can our customer make QR payments using GCash?
- Step 1: Have our customers scan the GCash QR code using their GCash app
- Step 2: Customers to input amount and pay
- Step 3: Customers will receive SMS notification on successful transaction
- Step 4: Our store's service unit will also receive SMS notification on successful transaction
Note: If our store's service unit failed to receive an SMS, we may run revalidation by entering "GCASHCHECK" and send to 2261
How can I get paid by GCash on transactions made via QR?
- GCash will automatically settle to the merchant’s nominated bank account all GCash transactions on the next banking day
What are the application requirements?
- For Sole Proprietorship (clear copies only)
- DTI Business Name Registration
- BIR Certificate of Registration (form 2303)
- Non-expired government-issued ID with specimen signature
- For Partnership and Corporation (clear copies only)
- SEC Certificate of Partnership/Incorporation
- Articles of Partnership/Incorporation
- Corporate By Laws
- Latest GIS document with Beneficial Owners Declaration (Corporation only)
- BIR Certificate of Registration
- Notarized Secretary’s Certificate/Partnership’s Certificate
- Non-expired government-issued ID of corporate secretary and authorized signatories
- Day 1 – Complete Document Submission and approval from our operations
- Day 2-3 – Preparation of MOA and sending via DocuSign
- Day 3-5 – MOA completion and endorsement for QR wallet creation (within 24 hrs)
- Day 5-8 – QR kitting production
- Day 8-10 – Delivery (NCR area)
- Day 8-15 – Delivery (Provincial area)
For follow up and other concerns regarding the portal and application
- We may send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I be eligible to sign up my store and accept QR payments?
- This digital application is currently open to new and existing business owners only
2. Is there a fee in signing up?
- Sign up is free
3. Is there a fee for every QR transaction?
- Only 2% for every transaction