All Philippine network users can create a GCash account whether Globe, TM, Talk N Text, Smart, SUN, or DITO. Continue reading this article to create a GCash account for users who are 18 years old and above. For Minors (aged 7-17 years old), tap here to learn how to create a GCash Jr account.
How to register to GCash
Note: Always make sure all your personal information is legitimate, correct, updated, and accurate. Do not use other people's information, as identity theft is punishable by law.
Here's how you can create a GCash account through the GCash App:
Tips to create a strong and secure MPIN
1. Avoid obvious numbers of basic combinations related to things like your birthday, house address, anniversary, etc.
2. Use the word method. PINs are much easier to remember if you associate them with a word. Look at your phone keypad, choose a 4-letter word, and see what number coordinates with that word. For instance, the word “LOVE” would be “5683.”
3. Dates can work too. You may also select a date as your PIN, just make sure it’s not easy to guess. An example would be the day you got your pet.
Need more help?
If you are unable to register, it may be due to the following reasons:
- Your email address is invalid or does not follow the correct format. Please make sure you enter a valid and correct email address to receive updates from GCash
- You may have reached the allowable limit of GCash accounts you can link to your device and your email. You can only have one GCash wallet per mobile number. However, you can only have up to five different GCash wallets or mobile numbers registered to GCash.
- Your GCash number may have violated our Terms and Conditions. Refer to Section 2, paragraph 3, as indicated below:
- You are responsible for providing accurate registration information and for keeping your registration information up to date, or notifying us in the event of changes. In addition, as certain GCash Services may become available or be offered only on selective basis or promotional basis, supplementary information may be required from your end in order to enable the relevant GCash Services or avail of the GCash Service.
After checking the steps above, try creating a GCash account again. If you’re still having issues, please submit a ticket so that we can assist you.
If you are trying to create a GCash account, but it says your mobile number already has an existing account, this means the SIM card you are using is a recycled mobile number. This means that there was a previous owner of your SIM card who had created a GCash account using that number.
To continue opening a new GCash account, click here to submit a ticket and include the following details:
- Telco network
- Date when your SIM was purchased
- Indicate whether you’re a prepaid or postpaid subscriber
- For prepaid, please attach 1) a selfie holding your SIM card; and 2) a screenshot of your phone settings showing your prepaid number or a photo of the SIM bed of your mobile number
- For postpaid, please attach a statement of account from your service provider