Note: Pay Online is only for Fully Verified GCash users.
It is important to regularly monitor the subscriptions and purchases made in the Google Play Store. If you have concerns with your payments, check the following:
- How do I request for cancellation of a subscription payment?
- How do I request for a refund?
- How do I report a possible fraud transaction?
How do I request for cancellation of a subscription payment?
Subscriptions made on the Google Play Store are automatically renewed. To cancel a subscription, you can do so manually or request for cancellation from Google:
- Visit Cancel a Subscription on Google Play to unsubscribe from the Google Play Store subscription page
- Unlink or remove GCash as payment method for Google Play Store
How do I request for a refund?
Refunds are based on the policies and terms and conditions of both Google Play and the Developer of the app you subscribed to:
Google Play Store Website: Request for a refund via the Google Play to request refunds on purchases
- App Developer: Contact the developer to get in touch with an Android app's developer