You can use GGives at over 100,000+ partner stores and branches. With GGives, you can easily pay for your purchases online or in-store through QR payment.
- How to pay with GGives
- Increase GGives Credit Limit
- Cancellations and refunds
- Help with using GGives
How to pay with GGives
You can keep using GGives for your payments and maintain multiple active loans as long as you are eligible. Make sure that you are within your credit limit, total loan amount, and your loan count limit, which you may view on your GGives dashboard.
Tip: For a smoother experience, place all the items you’d like to purchase from your favorite merchant in one basket and check out in a single receipt transaction using GGives.
Before proceeding to Pay with GGives, be sure to review your Disclosure Statement. Tap below to learn more about the disclosure statement.
A disclosure statement is a document that contains all the important details of your GGives loan. This will be available for your review after choosing your preferred no. of months to pay but before the purchase transaction is completed. You will need to agree to your disclosure statement before you are able to fully avail of your GGives loan.
A copy of the disclosure statement will also be emailed to you after a successful transaction but you can also access all your disclosure statements for your loans on the GGives dashboard under ‘My Loans’.
Increase GGives Credit Limit
GGives credit limit is meant to be a limited-time offer and is subject to regular review and evaluation. The credit limit you see on your dashboard may change depending on our assessment as well as other factors. Keep on using GCash and its other products for higher chances of getting better GGives offers and perks. You will be informed through our official channels if you are eligible for a credit limit increase.
Cancellations and refunds
To request a refund and cancellation of GGives, you must meet the following criteria:
- The merchant's refund or cancellation policy must allow you to return or refund the item/s you purchased
- Refund or cancellation request must be initiated before any due dates for your GGives loan
- The GGives loan you wish to cancel must not have any recorded repayments. The full balance must remain unpaid during the time of request
- You have to coordinate with the partner merchant you bought from regarding your refund/payment cancellation request. Once everything is settled with the merchant, you can tell them to contact GCash via the dedicated support channels given to them
Need more help?
If you encounter an error message when using GGives for payments to merchants, try the following: