After successfully registering for GGives, you can use it as an offline payment option via Pay QR partner merchants if you meet the following requirements:
You must purchase from our GGives partner merchants
- Visit GGives - Partner Merchants to see the GGives partner merchants where you can use your GGives loan.
You meet the GGives eligibility requirements
- Visit How do I become eligible for GGives? to know more about the GGives eligibility requirements
- You meet the GGives minimum purchase amount of PHP 5,000
- Your purchase amount is within your maximum loanable amount
Here is a short video on how to activate GGives:
To use GGives as a payment option, follow these steps:
STEP 1: Launch the GCash App
STEP 2: Tap QR at the bottom of the GCash Dashboard
STEP 3: Align camera to merchant’s QR
STEP 4: Enter the Amount of the item you’d like to purchase then tap Next
STEP 5: Select GGives as a payment option, choose your installment option that will determine your payment schedule, and tap next.
- With GGives, you can repay your loan in 3, 6, or 12 months. You can compare the different monthly dues to see how much you’ll be giving every month and the interest rates.
- Use our GGives Calculator to check how much you will pay on a monthly basis, based on your loan amount and installment duration.
STEP 6: Review the transaction details and agree to the Disclosure
Statement. Tap Pay PHP XXXX.
- Make sure to review your loan amount, schedule of payment which is your installment option, and any additional charges.
- Visit How do I read my disclosure statement? to learn how to read your disclosure statement.
STEP 7: Your confirmation receipt for your purchase will appear. Tap X on the upper left hand corner
- Tip: You can press the arrow on the receipt to save your confirmation receipt to your device.