Check which question applies to you so we can answer your question:
- Can I pay my outstanding balance in advance? Is there a benefit to paying my loan in advance?
- When will my repayments be debited and posted?
How do I pay my GGives dues?
You can pay your GGives dues in three ways. Click which is most convenient for you:
Pay for your GGives dues via your GCash App
Follow these steps to pay for your GGives dues via the GCash app:
STEP 1: Launch the GCash app
STEP 2: Check your GCash wallet has a sufficient amount to pay for your GGives dues.
STEP 3: Tap view all GCash services in the GCash app dashboard
STEP 4: Tap GGives
STEP 5: Tap Pay for GGives
STEP 6: Enter any amount or choose from any of the payment options and tap Next
STEP 7: Confirm payment and tap Pay PHP X,XXX.00
STEP 8: Get confirmation receipt
Pay through GCash Auto Deduction feature
To help you manage your GGives payments and avoid additional charges, simply cash-in your GGives amount due and we will automatically deduct it directly from your GCash wallet. Auto-deduction starts on the day of your due date until full settlement of your total amount due.
NOTE: We still highly recommend that you initiate payment of your GGives dues through the GCash app to ensure timely payment.
An SMS notification will be sent to you after each auto-deduction to your GCash wallet.
Pay through GCash payment partners
NOTE: Paying through GCash payment partners will be reflected in your GGives account 1 business day after your payment
Visit How do I pay my GCredit dues? to see how to pay for your GGives dues through our payment partners.
Paying offline may result to:
- Delayed response for payment reflection and debiting in your GGives account
- Subject you to additional penalty fees
- If your payment is not posted before your due date, you will need to pay for the penalty fee.
- You will need to submit a ticket to have your penalty fees reversed and this will be reversed on the next business day upon submitting a ticket.
Can I request for a different due date & change my loan term?
You cannot change your due date or loan terms (number of months to pay) once you’ve started using GGives. Your due dates are dictated by when you purchased or availed using GGives.
Can I pay my outstanding balance in advance? Is there a benefit to paying my loan in advance?
Yes! You can pay your outstanding balance and your full loan in advance. Here are the benefits of paying your loan balance early:
- Maintain a high GScore and good credit history!
- You can possibly get better loan offers on your next GGives loan! Subject to evaluation.
- If you fully settle your GGives loan early, you can:
- Re-avail another GGives loan if you are eligible!
- Save on interest fees by being rewarded with an interest cashback!
If you fully settle your GGives loan early, you get an interest cashback that will be automatically seeded to your GCash wallet on the 1st week of the following month.
To learn more about interest cashback visit How much will my interest cashback be if I fully settle my loan early?
When will my repayments be debited and posted?
Payments through the GCash wallet will be debited in real-time, and the posting of payments will be reflected within 24 hours.
Payments made through offline channels will be posted 1 business day after the payment was made.