Buy now from partner merchants and pay in up to 24 months installments with GGives! You can purchase what you want today, and pay over time through our light and flexible installment plans that will fit your budget when you shop in your favorite GCash Partner Stores.
|How to Access||Tap Borrow > GGives on the GCash App|
|Loan Amount||PHP 1,000 - PHP 125,000|
3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, or 24 mos
0% - 5.49% per month
*Depending on your eligibility and selected payment term
|Processing Fee||PHP 0|
|Min Spend||PHP 1,000|
Multiple re-availment of loans is available
*Subject to eligibility, check your dashboard for your allowable total loans count
|Penalty Fees||1% of your loan amount for every missed due date + 0.15% of outstanding balance * number of days past due date|
You are eligible to start using GGives when you are qualified for all of the requirements below:
- You must be 21-65 years old
- You must be a Filipino citizen
- Your GCash profile is Fully Verified
- You have a good credit record and did not commit any fraudulent transactions
Your eligibility may change from time to time so be sure to check your GGives dashboard.
Note: If you have multiple GCash accounts for different mobile numbers, only one of your mobile numbers can be eligible for GGives. Once activated, you can only use GGives in the account connected with that mobile number.
If you are eligible, follow these steps to activate your GGives. You can complete the activation process in just a few minutes.
You will also receive an SMS and Email indicating that your GGives is now activated. Once completed, you can already start enjoying GGives because approval is instant!
Here are some sample Email and SMS notifications:
Need more help?
If you’re having trouble with activating GGives, please see the possible reasons below:
- You are currently ineligible for GGives - Make sure you are qualified for ALL the requirements
- You already have an existing GGives loan from your other GCash accounts
- Your GCash app is not updated to the latest version. Please follow these steps to troubleshoot common app issues
- If you are encountering an error when activating GGives, please report it to us here