Check which question applies to you so we can answer your question:
Who is eligible for GGives?
You are eligible to start using GGives when you are qualified for all of the requirements below:
- You must be 21 to 65 years old
- You must be a Filipino national
- Your GCash profile needs to be fully verified via the GCash app:
- Visit How do I get Fully Verified? to learn how to fully verify your GCash account.
- You have a good credit record and did not commit any fraudulent transactions
- Your eligibility is subject to credit risk rules and policies
- You maintain a good GScore
- Note: GScore requirements for GGives may differ per GCash customer.
- To learn how to increase your GScore and unlock GGives, visit What is a GScore?
Why is GGives unavailable for me?
This may be due to various reasons:
- You do not meet GGives minimum eligibility requirements. Visit Who is Eligible for GGives? To learn more about minimum eligibility requirements
- GGives is not yet available for your account
- We are working on making GGives available to more GCash users
- You already have an existing GGives loan from your other GCash accounts
- Your GCash app is not updated to the latest version.