When should I reach out to Puregold directly?
You should reach out to Puregold directly if:
- Your payment was successful but your order did not post on Puregold's end
- Your payment was successful but your delivery did not arrive
- Your payment was successful but the pick up was not arranged
- Your order is up for cancellation.
- You have refund claims with Puregold but the refund was not reflected on GCash wallet
How do I reach out to Puregold directly?
You may reach out to Puregold via the following channels
- Facebook Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/puregold.shopping/
- Hotline: +63-2-8524-4351
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Why do I need to reach out to Puregold directly?
If GCash payment is successful, it means the payment has been transferred to Puregold and therefore only Puregold can see the status of your payments from their end. By having visibility, Puregold can effectively identify what happened and either repush your order or request GCash for to process refund upon their confirmation
Why can't I order certain items from the menu?
This could mean a specific item may not be available at the branch servicing you.
Can I cancel an order?
Cancelling of orders is subject to approval by Puregold. You may reach out to Puregold's customer support channels for approval
Why is there a delay in delivery?
There could be various reasons why a branch may be experience delays in delivery such as volume of orders, staffing, and availability of supplies
When should I reach out to GCash?
You should reach out to GCash if you have failed payments to Puregold.
How do I reach out to GCash?
You may reach out to GCash by submitting a ticket or Live Chat found inside the Help Center.
How long will my escalation take through GCash?
- Resolution time would actually depend on the time it take for our merchant partner to validate and approve GCash inquiry and request
- Typically consumes at least 3 business days or longer