When should I reach out to merchants directly for concerns?
You may reach out to the merchants if there are concerns that require urgency and need to be resolved within an hour or two. Examples include:
- Delivery not arriving on time
- Issues on delivered food and rider already left
- Confirmation of delivery schedule
- Changes on delivery, pick up, or dine in schedules
- Successfully confirmed GCash payments (SMS notification received) but for some reason it did not post on the merchants' end
What can merchants provide that GCash may not be able to?
- Immediate intervention on ongoing orders
- Real time visibility on the status of deliveries and other services related concerns
- Decision on whether to reprocess orders or ask GCash to refund them
Can I cancel my order?
Yes. However, the cancellation and modification of orders are subject to merchant partners' approval
Why is there a delay in delivery?
Delays on delivery could be due to various reasons with one of which could be driver got lost. Please coordinate with merchants directly for real time intervention and updates.
What happens if there is no branch near me that’s available?
The system will still suggest a location you may want to order from. Be sure to carefully check the branch being recommended to avoid issues on order due to distance
Why aren't all merchants of an aggregator available in GLife?
It's possible that the missing merchant has not been integrated yet or is still on the process of integration
What happens if I ordered pick up and all of a sudden I'm unable to go to the restaurant?
Your order and mode of receiving may no longer be cancelled or changed. You may try to book for a third party delivery service to pick up the items ordered instead.
When should I reach out to GCash?
You may reach out to GCash for payment related concerns.
What would GCash do to address the dispute raised?
GCash will first validate status of payment and e-wallet deduction. GCash will then raise to merchants for further validation and confirmation of refund. Entire handling could take between 1 to 7 days depending on availability of information