Follow the steps below to get your GCash account Fully Verified.
Steps on getting Fully Verified
- Log in to your GCash account and tap the Profile icon on the navigation bar.
- Tap Verify Now, then tap Get Verified.
- Tap See more available ID, then tap Alien/Immigrant CoR.
- Tap Take Photo.
You will need to take photos of the front and back of your ID.
Check these tips if you're having problems scanning your ID. Tap Retake to get a better quality photo.
Common ID Issues Tips Blurred
- Ensure that the information and details are clear and readable.
- Take the photo in a well lit room.
- The name on your ID must match the name on your GCash account.
- Place the ID right side up.
- Ensure that the ID photo is not cropped and all corners are captured.
- ID must be valid or with a validity period.
- Make sure to capture the original and untampered ID.
- Make sure to capture a laminated ID for paper type IDs.
- Tap Submit.
- Tap Next and complete the Selfie Verification.
Check these tips if you're having problems taking a selfie. Tap Retake to get a better quality photo.
Common Selfie Issues Tips
- Show your full face and do not cover it with any hand gesture, mask, helmet, and/or head accessory.
- Ensure that your face is recognizable.
- Wait for the camera to finish scanning your face.
- Take the photo of yourself in a well lit room.
- Wear proper attire.
Detection of multiple faces
- Ensure that you are the only one scanned.
Not an actual photo
- Ensure to scan yourself.
- Fill up the fields with your correct information. Select your Nature of Work, then tap Next.
- Review your information, then tick the box to agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Confirm.
- Confirmation screen will be displayed. You will also receive an SMS notification regarding the status of your verification.
- If there are additional requirements needed, you will be informed via email with the details.