The email address associated with your GCash account is used by GInvest, GCredit, and other GCash features to send your transaction receipts and our latest promos. Follow these steps to update your email address:
1. Log in to your GCash account, then tap Profile at the bottom right of your screen. Tap on your name beside the profile picture, or on the small arrow beside your name.
2. Tap the pencil button beside your email address.
3. An 6-digit authentication code will be sent via SMS. Enter the code that you received then tap Submit.
Tap Click here to resend if you didn't get the code.
4. Update your email address, then tap Next.
Reminder: Use an active and accessible email address.
5. A 6-digit Authentication Code will be sent to your new email address. Input the authentication code in your GCash App, then tap Submit.
Reminder: Tap Resend Now if you didn't get the code and check your Junk/Spam folder if you do not see the email in your Inbox.
6. Confirmation screen will show that you have successfully updated your email address. Tap OK to continue.