It is important that we regularly monitor the subscriptions and purchases made in the Google Play Store to avoid unexpected charges from our GCash wallet.
- How to update your payment method
- How to cancel your subscription
- How to unlink or remove GCash as a payment method
To change your payment methods, you need to access Google Play Account.
- Go to the Google Play Store app or visit the website at play.google.com/store.
- On your Google Play Account, go to Payments and subscriptions > Subscriptions (or My Subscriptions on the website).
- Review your active subscriptions.
Take note of the subscription amount and date of next payment
Update your payment method
- Select your preferred subscription.
- Tap Update beside the Primary payment method information.
- Choose a different payment method.
Cancel your subscription
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription and follow the next steps.
Unlinking or removing GCash as a payment method
On your Google Play Account, go to Payments and subscriptions > Payment methods (on the website, select Edit payment methods).
- Select GCash > More payment settings.
- You will be redirected to the GPay website with details of the GCash linked account.
- Select the account then tap Remove to unlink your GCash account.
- Confirm again by tapping Remove.