Send money to a non-GCash user or receive money easily via GCash Padala. Only Fully Verified GCash users can use this service. The minimum amount you can send is PHP 500 while the maximum is PHP 10,000.
Send GCash Padala
- On the GCash homepage, tap Send > GCash Padala
- Enter the recipient’s full name and amount. Please note that the full name you enter must match their valid ID
- Review the details then tap Confirm
Please note the following service fees for GCash Padala which will be subtracted from the money sent:
|GCash Padala Amount||Service Fee|
|PHP 500||Fixed at PHP 5|
|PHP 500.01 - PHP 10,000||1.5% of the amount|
Fees can no longer be refunded if:
- The receiver claims the money
- The transaction expires. Money sent via GCash Padala can only be claimed within 15 days. Unclaimed remittances will go back to the sender's GCash without the service fee
Claim GCash Padala
GCash Padala can only be claimed within 15 days. Unclaimed remittances will go back to the sender's GCash account. Service fees are non-refundable.
When someone wants to send you a GCash Padala, you will receive an SMS message with a reference number and amount.
You can either claim your GCash Padala at a Partner Outlet or via the GCash app:
Download the GCash app via the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and create a GCash account using the same number. Your funds will be automatically credited to your GCash wallet upon successful registration.
If the GCash Padala amount is above PHP 5,000, you must claim it at the Partner Outlet
Need more help?
- Check your network signal and make sure you have a stable connection
- Check what your Wallet and Transaction Limits are based on your GCash Profile
- Check if your GCash balance is enough for your GCash Padala transaction
- Restart the GCash app
If you sent money to the old number of your recipient or another person with a different number, it would be best to reach out to the wrong recipient of the funds and ask for the money back.
Based on policy, we can only accommodate wrong send reversal requests for one reason: Only one digit in the wrong recipient’s mobile number is wrong. Please note that even if it's a single-digit error, the case will still be subject to review. If this is the reason, click here to file a request so that we can review your case.