Every time you send money to a non-GCash user, an additional fee (depending on the amount) will be deducted from your wallet.
- The minimum amount you can send is ₱500.
- The maximum amount you can send is ₱5,000.
If you wish to send a higher amount, you will need to use the Send Money service again.
- If the receiver claims the money by signing up to GCash, the fee will be refunded to the Sender's GCash account.
- See the table below for the set fees based on the amount for sending:
Send Money Amount Fee ₱500 Fixed at ₱5 ₱500.01 - ₱5,000 1.5% of amount
- For sending the minimum amount of ₱500, the fee is fixed at 5 pesos.
- If the amount is between ₱500.01 – ₱5,000, the calculated fee is 1.5% of the amount.
The fee computation will be shown in the review page before you confirm send.