Some Android devices may not be able to download or update the GCash app via Google Play Store but you can download it directly from us.
Follow these steps to download or update the latest version of the GCash app:
- Go to your Phone Settings then tap Security or Biometrics and security.
- Enable the installation from Unknown Sources or Install Unknown Apps.
You can quick-search these in the Settings search option for easier navigation.
For Install Unknown Apps, select your default browser from the list of apps (ex: Chrome, Opera) and enable Allow from this source.
- Download the latest version of GCash App from this link.
- Open the downloaded file and tap Install.
- Open the GCash app.
For existing users, log-in using your MPIN.
- Go back to your Phone Settings then tap Security and disable the installation from Unknown Sources or Install Unknown Apps option.
Important Notes: Uncertified Android devices can't download or update the GCash app from the Play Store. For more information, you may go to https://support.google.com/
How to check if your device is Google Play Certified:
- Open Google Play Store and go to Settings.
- The device certification is shown under Play Protect Certification.