Sender must register either through the partner website or app, provide all needed information together with the beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app and GCash mobile number.
Please be reminded that the service is for Fully Verified users only and the wallet limit to receive funds is P100,000. For more information on this, visit our article on our Wallet and Transaction Limits.
Launch the Singtel Dash app and do the following steps to add beneficiary:
1. Tap on ‘Send Money’ > ‘Remit Overseas’ > ‘Add Beneficiary’.
2. Select GCash Wallet as the recipients pay-out option.
3. Add the recipient's GCash number and select ‘Register’ to proceed.
- The beneficiary name must match their GCash-registered name.
- The account number is the GCash-registered mobile number (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format).
4. OTP will be sent to the sender via SMS.
5. Enter OTP and once successful, the screen will show that a beneficiary has been added.
After beneficiary has been added, do the following steps to send money to beneficiary:
1. Tap on ‘Send Money’ > ‘Remit Overseas’ > select beneficiary.
2. Enter amount and select GCash.
3. Check to ensure the amount and details.
4. Enter 6 Digit PIN to proceed.
5. Submit the transaction by selecting ‘Okay’.
6. Transaction receipt will be displayed and successful SMS from GCash will be sent to the beneficiary."
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to his/her GCash wallet and may now be used to buy load, pay bills, shop online and pay QR.