Note: Before sending money from Siammali to GCash, you must register either through the partner website or app, provide all needed information together with the beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app and GCash mobile number.
To send remittance to GCash via Singtel Dash, follow the steps below on the Singtel Dash app
- Tap Send Money > Remit Overseas > Add Beneficiary.
- Select GCash Wallet as the recipient's pay-out option.
- Add the recipient's GCash number and select Register to proceed.
- OTP will be sent to the sender via SMS.
- Enter OTP and once successful, the screen will show that a beneficiary has been added.
Note: The beneficiary's name must match their GCash-registered name. The account number is the GCash-registered mobile number (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format)
After the beneficiary has been added, do the following steps to send money to the beneficiary:
- Tap on Send Money > Remit Overseas > select beneficiary.
- Enter amount and select GCash.
- Check to ensure the amount and details.
- Enter 6 Digit PIN to proceed.
- Submit the transaction by selecting Okay.
- Transaction receipt will be displayed and successful SMS from GCash will be sent to the beneficiary.
For more information, please visit the Cross Remittance website.
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to their GCash wallet.
Note: The service is for Fully Verified users only and the wallet limit to receive funds is P100,000. For more information on this, visit our article on our Wallet and Transaction Limits.