Secure your account even more and enjoy faster logins with biometrics using your fingerprint, face ID, or iris scan! Click here to learn more about this feature.
Follow these steps to enable your Biometrics Login.
1. Check your device settings and ensure that your biometrics is enabled.
All biometric types validated in your device will be integrated with GCash.
2. Log in to your GCash account, then tap at the bottom right of your screen.
3. Tapfrom the sidebar menu.
6. Enter the 6-digit Authentication Code sent to your GCash-registered mobile number, then tap .
Tap the button if you didn’t get the code.
7. Biometrics Login enabled. Log out and log back in using your biometrics.
If Biometrics Login failed after three (3) consecutive attempts, you will be prompted to log in with your MPIN.