Account Recovery helps you regain access to your account if you forgot your MPIN or got locked out of your account. Follow these steps to set up your Account Recovery via Security Questions.
1. Log in to your GCash account, then tap the button.
2. Tap from the sidebar menu.
3. Tap .
4. Select and answer five (5) security questions.
5. Review your answers, then tap.
6. Confirmation screen will be displayed. Tap anywhere to continue.
Troubleshooting: Update Answers to Security Questions
Submit a ticket for assistance.