Mas murang cash padala from Canada to the PH! Send Telcoin remittances to GCash anytime!
Sender must register either through the partner website or app, provide all needed information together with the beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app and GCash mobile number.
Please be reminded that the service is for Fully Verified users only and the wallet limit to receive funds is P100,000. For more information on this, visit our article on our Wallet and Transaction Limits.
1. Simply cash-in, Log in to the Telcoin App and verify your identity with a government-issued photo ID.
2. enter the beneficiary country, phone number, amount, and send. Tap the home screen to send money.
3. Enter the beneficiary’s information.
- The beneficiary name must match their GCash-registered name.
- The account number is the GCash-registered mobile number (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format).
4. Enter or select an amount in CAD and tap “Send Money.” Fill in the required additional details and tap “Next.”
5. Review the transfer details before the sixty second exchange rate quote expires. Enter your Telcoin App pin then tap “Confirm & Send.”
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to his/her GCash wallet and may now be used to buy load, pay bills, shop online and pay QR.