Note: Before sending money from Telcoin to GCash, you must register either through the partner website or app, provide all needed information together with the beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app and GCash mobile number.
To send remittance to GCash via Telcoin, follow the steps below::
- Log in to the Telcoin App and verify your identity with a government-issued photo ID.
- Enter the beneficiary country, phone number, amount, and send. Tap the home screen to send money.
- Enter the beneficiary’s information.
- Enter or select an amount in CAD and tap Send Money. Fill in the required additional details and tap Next.
- Review the transfer details before the sixty second exchange rate quote expires. Enter your Telcoin App pin then tap Confirm & Send.
Note: The beneficiary name must match their GCash-registered name. The account number is the GCash-registered mobile number (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format)
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to his/her GCash Wallet.
Note: The service is for Fully Verified users only. The wallet limit needed by GCash users to receive funds is P100,000. For more information, visit the article, "What are my wallet and transaction limits?"