If you can't open or access your GFunds account, it may be due to system maintenance or downtime. Please wait and check back in the GCash app at another time.
If you are encountering an error when trying to open GFunds, click here to report the error message so that we can assist you.
Update mobile number
If your old SIM was deactivated or lost and you have a new SIM card, you can recover your GCash account with a new mobile number by following these steps.
If you wish to change your mobile number registered to GFunds, follow the steps below:
- Make sure that both of these requirements are fulfilled:
- Your new number is Fully Verified with the same verified user information as your old mobile number, and
- Your new number must NOT be registered to GFunds
- Click here to file a request to change your number and indicate both your Old and New GCash Numbers and any attachments or screenshots to support your request
- The GCash accounts to be provided for the Mobile Number Change request will be temporarily blocked from GFunds as part of the account transfer process, and will take approximately 2 weeks
Delete GFunds account
Before deleting your GFunds account, please make sure to sell all the funds remaining in your account.
To proceed, please click here to file a request to delete your GFunds account so that we can assist you.