If you need further help with your account, these steps may help fix your issue:
Problems with account verification
|What kind of verification problem are you encountering?||Follow these steps to fix the issue|
|Verification process is taking too long||Click here to follow up on your existing application|
|I want to change my name or birthdate in my GCash profile||Learn how to update your name or birthdate by clicking here|
|Problem with face scan/selfie, uploading my ID, and other errors during the verification process||We highly encourage you to read these additional tips. If you’re still facing an issue after following these tips, click here to ask for more help.|
Got a new mobile number
If you would like to use a new number for your GCash account, follow these steps to update the mobile number linked to your GCash account. This new number SHOULD NOT have an existing GCash account linked to it. Once you follow the steps above successfully, your GCash account will instantly be linked to the new number.
Don’t want to use GCash
By deleting your account, you are also canceling your records for GInsure, GInvest, GCredit, and other services. If you register for a GCash account again in the future, your previous records cannot be restored.
Please be advised of the following when closing your GCash account:
- Upon your request for account deletion, you will no longer be able to log in
- The actual deletion of your data from our systems will be done after five (5) years, in compliance with R.A. 9160
To proceed with the request to delete your GCash account, follow these steps:
- Settle any outstanding GCash dues prior to your request. We will not proceed with your account deletion request if there are any outstanding dues in your GCash account. This includes dues from GCredit, GGives, and GLoan.
- Prepare a copy of your Government-issued ID (i.e. NBI Clearance, SSS ID, UMID, Driver’s License, etc.) or your Passport. If your full name is different from the document or ID you submitted, you need to attach an extra document to confirm your identity such as your marriage certificate, change of name deed, or statutory declaration.
- Download and accomplish the Account Deletion Request Form
Click here to file a request to delete your account. Include the following attachments:
- Photo of your Government-issued ID (i.e. NBI Clearance, SSS ID, UMID, Driver’s License, etc.) or your Passport
- Accomplished Account Deletion Request Form
- If you are requesting through an authorized representative:
- Include an authorization letter (Indicate that you are authorizing your Authorized Representative to request for your account deletion on your behalf)
- A photo of the document you chose to confirm your Authorized Representative’s identity
The data collected will only be used to validate your identity and process your request for data/account deletion. Once you have completed the form and we’ve validated your identity, we will process the deletion of your GCash account.