Reminder: We DO NOT have any support channels on Messenger, Facebook, or other social media websites. Please be wary of websites or messaging platforms that claim to be an official GCash Support channel.
For any GCash-related concern, you can reach GCash Support through any of the following support channels:
Help in the GCash App
Here is a summary of how to reach GCash Support through the GCash App.
Follow these steps to reach GCash Support through the GCash App.
- Log in to your GCash account, then tap Profile at the bottom right of your screen.
- Tap Help from the sidebar menu.
- You will be redirected to the Help page, where you can Submit a Ticket.
- If you have an existing ticket, look under Your Tickets. You can see the ticket's ID, title, and status.
For more instructions, visit I want to follow up on my ticket. How do I do it?
- You can also browse through the featured Help Center Articles under Find an answer quickly. To find more articles that are related to your concern, tap View More Articles to open the GCash Help Center.
GCash Help Center
Before filing a ticket, we encourage you to search for a Help Center article that can address your concern. Please use the appropriate or closest keywords that are related to your concern.
You can search articles using the search bar or navigate through the sections which showcase different GCash features and services.
If the article indicates that you will need a support agent's assistance for your concern, scroll to the end of the article and click the Submit a Ticket button.