The email address associated with your GCash account is used by GInvest, GCredit, and other GCash features to send you transaction receipts and other latest promos. Follow these steps to update your email address.
- Log in to your GCash account, then tap the button.
- Tap your profile name from the sidebar menu.
- Tap the pencil icon next to your email address.
- Enter the 6-digit Authentication Code sent to your mobile number, then tap
Tap if you didn't get the code.
- Update your email address, then tap
You should have access to this email address.
- Enter the 6-digit Authentication Code sent to the email address you entered for verification, then tap
Tap the if you didn't get the code.
Check your Junk/Spam folder if you do not see the email in your Inbox.
- Confirmation screen will be displayed. Tap to continue.