Your email address is used to verify certain GCash services such as GInvest, GCredit, and other financial features. This can be easily updated on the GCash App by following these steps:
1. Log in to your GCash account, then tap the Profile at the bottom right of your screen.
2. Tap on your name beside the profile picture, or on the small arrow beside your name.
3. Edit your email address by tapping on the pencil icon beside it.
4. An authentication code will be sent to your GCash-registered number. Enter the 6-digit code you received, then tap Submit.
Tap Click here to resend if you didn't get the code.
5. Update your email address, then tap Next.
6. An email with a 6-digit Authentication Code will be sent to the email address you entered for verification.
Check your Junk/Spam folder if you do not see the email in your Inbox.
7. Enter this in the GCash App, then Submit.
8. Your email address has been updated when you see this confirmation screen. Tap OK to continue.