GMovies is a mobile app and website platform that provides a seamless booking service for both cinemas and 3rd party online video streaming services. It is a booking service for over 100 cinema locations nationwide - including Ayala Malls cinemas, SM Malls cinemas, Theater Mall & Promenade Greenhills cinemas and Cinema ‘76.
The Stream Now feature of GMovies allows you to “rent” videos via mobile or web and watch this at the comfort of your own time and place. These movies are distributed and made available by UPSTREAM.
Download App: Via App Store, Google Play, or AppGallery
GMovies, together with Upstream, brings in a live-streaming experience of Pacquiao vs Ugas for the World Welterweight Championship! On sale starting August 4, 2021
Live Streaming Schedule: May 22, 2021 from 9:00am to 1:00pm (Manila Time)
Ticket price: Php400
Steps to purchase and view
- To purchase tickets, simply download the GMovies app, and select the Pacquiao vs Ugas event from the Home or Stream Now pages.
- Pay using GCash, and keep note of the event time and date.
- On the day and time of the event, go to the event's page or look for it in your “My Shows” tab, and select the Stream Now on the UPSTREAM button.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When should I reach out to GMovies?
- If order is confirmed successful but no E-Tickets or Show tickets received
- GMovies can immediately review and resend E-Tickets and Show tickets
- How do I reach out to GMovies
- Conveniently via email at email@example.com
- You may also select "Contact Us" located at the bottom of the GMovies website or select "Customer Support" located at the upper left corner of the GMovies app inside the menu options
- Expect a reply from GMovies team within 1 to 4 hours
- Can I cancel and refund my ordered video streaming?
- Regretfully GMovies does not permit cancellation or refund of ordered video streaming
- Can I cancel and refund my ordered cinema e-ticket?
- Only on Ayala Malls Cinema and at least 1 hour and 30 minutes before screening time
- Cancellation link is found in the GMovies email confirmation
- For other cinemas, cancellation or refund is not permitted by GMovies
- How will I receive the cinema e-tickets or video streaming confirmation?
- Through the email address you entered during purchase
- Ordered items will also be displayed within your GMovies accounts' "My Shows" (https://www.gmovies.ph/my-shows)
- My order from GMovies did not arrive, what should I do?
- Double check if your GCash wallet has been deducted as payment may not have pushed through
- Double check the email address you entered as there may have been a typographical error
- Double check if your ordered item is posted on your GMovies' account's "My Shows" as there may just be a delay in email sending but nevertheless ordered item is already reflected
- Is this the same as Book Movies in the GCash App?
- Though also powered by GMovies, Book Movies is different as it is exclusively available on GCash app and for cinema ticket purchases only
- How do I get to know more about GMovies?
- You may visit their FAQ site at https://www.gmovies.ph/faqs
- Or go to the menu in the GMovies app at the upper left corner and select FAQs
- How to pay using GCash?
- Select movies to order (streaming or cinema) and enter required details
- Select GCash as payment option upon check out
- Enter OTP sent to the GCash registered mobile
- Enter the GCash MPIN
- Confirm payment
- Do I need to link my GCash account to my GMovies account?
- No need to link your GCash as every transactions will be subject to an OTP process and GCash MPIN to authorize a payment