Go Cashless on Movies! Bring out that movie buff in you and in an instant. No more long lines! No more chance screening! Watch movies at the comfort of your own home or preferred seating.
GCash customers can now purchase movie e-tickets or rent movies and video streaming via the GMovies app and GMovies website.
GMovies is a mobile app and website platform that provides a seamless booking service for both cinemas and 3rd party online video streaming services.
It is a booking service for over 100 cinema locations nationwide - including Ayala Malls cinemas, SM Malls cinemas, Theater Mall & Promenade Greenhills cinemas and Cinema ‘76.
The Stream Now feature of GMovies allows you to “rent” videos via mobile or web and watch this at the comfort of your own time and place. These movies are distributed and made available by UPSTREAM.
Download App: Via App Store, Google Play, or AppGallery
GCash: Also accessible via GLife
Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) 2020 to be distributed by UPSTREAM and streamed exclusively via GMovies. 10 selected Filipino movies to showcase their cinematic pieces as part of the annual tradition of the MMFF.
GCash customers can now order in advance starting December 7, 2020 (for PH residents) and December 18, 2020 (for those living abroad). MMFF movies premieres simultaneously worldwide on December 25, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel and refund my ordered video streaming?
- Regretfully GMovies does not permit cancellation or refund of ordered video streaming
- Can I cancel and refund my ordered cinema e-ticket?
- Only on Ayala Malls Cinema and at least 1 hour and 30 minutes before screening time
- Cancellation link is found in the GMovies email confirmation
- For other cinemas, cancellation or refund is not permitted by GMovies
- How will I receive the cinema e-tickets or video streaming confirmation?
- Through the email address you entered during purchase
- Ordered items will also be displayed within your GMovies accounts' "My Shows" (https://www.gmovies.ph/my-shows)
- My order from GMovies did not arrive, what should I do?
- Double check if your GCash wallet has been deducted as payment may not have pushed through
- Double check the email address you entered as there may have been a typographical error
- Double check if your ordered item is posted on your GMovies' account's "My Shows" as there may just be a delay in email sending but nevertheless ordered item is already reflected
- Will MMFF be shown in cinemas as well?
- Due to the current pandemic situation, the 2020 MMFF scheduled for December 25, 2020 to January 7, 2021 can only be viewed via online streaming
- How much will a streaming cost for MMFF 2020?
- Based on the pricing at GMovies, streaming is set at Php250 per movie
- Is this the same as Book Movies in the GCash App?
- Though also powered by GMovies, Book Movies is different as it is exclusively available on GCash app and for cinema ticket purchases only
- How do I get to know more about GMovies?
- You may visit their FAQ site at https://www.gmovies.ph/faqs
- Or go to the menu in the GMovies app at the upper left corner and select FAQs
- How to pay using GCash?
- Select movies to order (streaming or cinema) and enter required details
- Select GCash as payment option upon check out
- Enter OTP sent to the GCash registered mobile
- Enter the GCash MPIN
- Confirm payment
- Do I need to link my GCash account to my GMovies account?
- No need to link your GCash as every transactions will be subject to an OTP process and GCash MPIN to authorize a payment
- How do I log a customer support concern at GMovies?
- You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select "Contact Us" located at the bottom of the GMovies website
- Or Select "Customer Support" located at the upper left corner of the GMovies app inside the menu options