Note: Before sending money from Remitly to GCash, you must register either through the partner website or app, provide all needed information together with the beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app and GCash mobile number.
To send remittance to GCash via Remitly, follow these steps:
- Login to your account via the Remitly App or www.remitly.com.
- Enter the amount to be sent and choose Mobile Money - GCash.
- Enter the recipient's information:
- Enter Payment Details using Debit Card, Bank account or Credit Card.
- Confirm the information and complete the transaction.
Note: The beneficiary name must match their GCash-registered name. The account number is the GCash-registered mobile number (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format)
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to his/her GCash Wallet.
Note: The service is for Fully Verified users only. The wallet limit needed by GCash users to receive funds is P100,000. For more information, visit the article, "What are my wallet and transaction limits?"