Safely send money online with Remitly to GCash in the Philippines! Available in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Singapore, Italy and Netherlands!
Sender must register either through the partner website or app, provide all needed information together with the beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app and GCash mobile number.
Please be reminded that the service is for Fully Verified users only and the wallet limit to receive funds is P100,000. For more information on this, visit our article on our Wallet and Transaction Limits.
1. Senders need to log-on to their account via the Remitly App or www.remitly.com.
2. Enter the amount to be sent and choose Mobile Money - GCash.
3. Enter the recipient's information:
- The beneficiary name must match their GCash-registered name
- The account number is the GCash-registered mobile number (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format)
4. Enter Payment Details using Debit Card, Bank account or Credit Card.
5. Confirm the information and complete the transaction.
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to his/her GCash wallet and may now be used to buy load, pay bills, shop online and pay QR.