Note: Before sending money from Skrill to GCash, you must register either through the partner website or app, provide all needed information together with the beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app and GCash mobile number.
To send remittance to GCash via Skrill, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Skrill mobile app or website and go to Send.
- Choose the Money Transfer option to send to a mobile.
- Select Philippines as the country and PHP as the currency.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Select a payment method.
- Enter your recipient’s name and GCash-registered mobile number (in the appropriate 09XXXXXXXXX format).
- Confirm the amount and send.
For more information, please visit Skrill's website here.
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to his/her GCash Wallet.
Note: The service is for Fully Verified users only. The wallet limit needed by GCash users to receive funds is P100,000. For more information, visit the article, "What are my wallet and transaction limits?"