Your MPIN is your nominated 4-digit passcode that acts as your password to your GCash account, so we recommend that you regularly update it.
You can change your MPIN anytime. Here's how:
1. Log in to the GCash app, and open the menu on the top left of the dashboard.
If you forgot your MPIN, click here.
2. Select "Settings".
3. Select "Change GCash MPIN".
4. Enter your current MPIN (if you just had your MPIN reset, this will the be the temporary MPIN you receive via SMS).
5. Enter your new MPIN. Take note that you may not use an MPIN you have already nominated recently.
NOTE: Your new MPIN must be different from any of the three previously nominated MPINs.
6. And you're done! Make sure not to forget your MPIN as it will be used in accessing GCash through the App, Facebook Messenger, and through *143#.
NOTE: Official GCash representatives will never ask for your MPIN or One-Time PIN. Keep your account secure and transact only with trusted merchants and parties.