For [Taglish] version
Good news! We can now use GCash to pay for McDonalds Orders via their McDelivery App, McDelivery Online (starting February 4, 2021), and via the McDonalds App inside GLife located on our GCash dashboard (starting February 1, 2021).
How to pay using GCash via McDelivery App and McDelivery Online?
- Place the order
- Select GCash as payment option upon CHECKOUT
- Enter OTP sent to the registered GCash mobile number
- Enter MPIN
- Confirm order
How to pay using GCash via McDonalds App inside GLife?
- Go to GLife located in GCash dashboard
- Select McDonalds App
- Place the order
- Confirm the order
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can we reach out to McDonalds Customer Care?
- Via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Hotline at 88635490 (NCR)
- Or visit their official website for contacts outside NCR
- Where do we reach out to for any issues related to payments?
- For urgent concerns you may reach directly to McDonalds Customer Care
- We may also log a GCash ticket via LiveChat or Help Center
- If our orders didn't arrive, where should we reach out to?
- Best to contact McDonalds hotline immediately so they can advise rider
- For refund concerns due to failed delivery, we can reach out to both McDonalds Customer Care or log a GCash ticket via LiveChat or Help Center
- If McDonalds Customer Care claims refund has been processed but has not yet reflected in our GCash balance, where should we reach out to?
- Best to contact McDonalds Customer Care to follow up
- We may also log a GCash ticket via LiveChat or Help Center for further validation and assistance
- If we wish to cancel an order, where should we reach out to?
- For urgency, best to reach out to McDonalds order line and have it cancelled
- If order is received, we may no longer be able to cancel
- For further assistance needed on refunds, we may contact both McDonalds Customer Care or log a GCash ticket via LiveChat or Help Center
- If we are unable to transact in any or all channels of McDelivery, where should we reach out to?
- If error is experienced during payment using GCash, we may log a GCash ticket via LiveChat or Help Center. Allow us to investigate on possible reasons of declined transactions. This may take a minimum of 7 days as we may need to coordinate this with multiple units and apply the necessary fixes
- If error is also experience on other payment channels or anywhere within the McDelivery App or Website, we may need to reach out to McDonalds Customer Care for further checking
- If we have concerns about the quality of food, efficiency of service and delivery, and features of McDelivery system, where should we reach out to?
- Best to reach out directly to McDonalds Customer Care for reviews and checking with the branches involved