Note: Before sending money from SBI Remit to GCash, you must register either through the partner website or app, provide all needed information together with the beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app and GCash mobile number.
To send remittance to GCash via SBI Remit, follow these steps for Online Members:
- Login to SBI Remit website
- Select registered GCash receiver
- Enter amount to send from your pocket account
- Click 'Remit' to complete transaction
Follow these steps for Non-Online Members (Raku-Raku Members):
- Insert SBI Card in Japan Post Bank ATM machine
- Deposit Cash to complete the transaction
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to their GCash wallet.
Note: The service is for Fully Verified users only and the wallet limit to receive funds is P100,000. For more information on this, visit our article on our Wallet and Transaction Limits.