GCash Mobile Game Tournament, powered by GOAMA, is a competitive gaming platform that offers exciting skill-based hyper-casual games. Yup we got that! Play and compete based on the highest scores to win prizes! Join in on free and paid tournaments to win cash prizes in GCash.
Step 1: Open the GCash App and click GLife on the dashboard
Step 2: Click on Goama Games
Step 3: Select a Game or Tournament you would like to participate in
Step 4: You're good to go!!!
Create your own list and view it "My Games"
Check out featured games, see what's trending, or search games by categories via the "Arcade" page
Free Tournaments / Practice Tournaments
Lets you play free unlimited games in each game for a cycle of 24 hours. Complete with leaderboard to help me you prepare for bigger tournaments. There could be prizes too!
Lets you compete against other players within a paid tournament cycle to stand a chance to win prizes and GCash.
For more questions and concerns, you may also reach out to GOAMA through the following links:
1. GOAMA Website: https://goama.com/
2. GOAMA Contact Us: https://goama.com/#contact-us
3. GOAMA Terms and Conditions: https://goama.com/terms-and-conditions/
4. GCash Mobile Tournament List of Winners: https://goama.com/announcements/gcash-mobile-esports-tournament-winner-announcement-list/?fbclid=IwAR3U_xDOaAQ4r7PL_Jr4_pdsObKnTk9xRn0Rbf_BPoBMaUZuLvTa_n-TqZ8
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How many games are available in the tournament?
- There is initially 5 games available with new featured games to be introduced regularly
2. Do I need to be connected to the internet to play?
- Yes connection to the internet is required during the games
- Scores will not be submitted if game is stopped in the middle of the session
3. How long will a tournament be live?
- Tournament expires weekly
4. How am I ranked on the leaderboard?
- Your score in a particular game will be visible on the leaderboard once you completed a particular session of the game. If you subsequently achieve a higher score in a particular game, you will be re-ranked accordingly for that particular Tournament.
5. How do you ensure that the results of the tournament are fair?
- We maintain strict controls and security checks for all our games. We maintain the sole discretion to determine if scores are found to be fraudulently achieved, e.g. via hacking, bots or any other methods, and in such situations, those entries on the leaderboard shall be disqualified, the scores deleted and we reserve the right to take any legal action as we deem fit.
6. How much are the paid tournament fees?
- The entry price of each paid tournament varies and will be listed on each game titles
Each Paid Tournament is valid for 1 week from the commencement of the same (“Paid Tournament Cycle”).
7. How many times can I attempt the game in a Paid Tournament?
- Unless otherwise specified, there is no limit on the number of attempts you may have at a particular game within the Paid Tournament Cycle.
8. How many players can join a Paid Tournament Cycle?
- There's no limit in participating in the Paid Tournament
- A new Paid Tournament Cycle with different set of players will automatically be created should a cap be reached
9. How do I win prizes?
- Be one of the top scorers for the applicable Paid Tournament Cycle to stand a chance to win Prizes. Your rank will be calculated based on your best score in a particular game for the applicable Paid Tournament Cycle. Prizes will be reflected next to your ranking on the leaderboard.
10. How many players can win in one tournament?
- The number of winners in each Paid Tournament Cycle and the corresponding prizes varies from one Paid Tournament Cycle to another Paid Tournament Cycle. The Prizes distribution for each Paid Tournament Cycle will be available under (Game->Select Tournament->Tap to see prizes)
11. What happens when scores are tied in a Paid Tournament Cycle?
- The user who scores the high score first in that particular game for the applicable Paid Tournament Cycle is given preference in the leaderboard.
12. How do I determine the prizes?
- In every tournament, based on your rank in the tournament, you are eligible for prize money. You can check the Prize Table before joining the tournament. You can access this Prize Table when you click on the Tournament's Name.
13. What are "Possible Winnings"?
- Possible Winnings are the winnings shown on the tournament leaderboard during the tournament. These are indicative numbers to represent prize money you stand to win if you hold your current rank till the end of the tournament.
14. How will I know if I win?
- The results for each Paid Tournament Cycle will be available on the History Section under your Profile Page
15. How will I receive the prize if I win?
- The Prizes you have won will be credited to your GCash account within 7 calendar days after the results or the end for the applicable Paid Tournament Cycle are announced.
16. How many Paid Tournaments can I participate in?
You may participate in one active Paid Tournament Cycle for each game at a particular time
17. Is there a minimum participant per Paid Tournament Cycle?
- A minimum of 2 players is required before a Paid Tournament Cycle will begin. If you are the only person in the tournament, your joining fee will be refunded.