Explore more payment options to promote your business in Facebook! Use GCash with ease. Here's how:
Step 1: Click "Add Money" on your Facebook Payment Settings
Step 2: Select "GCash" as your payment option
Step 3: Enter the amount and click "Review Payment"
Step 4: Are you sure you got the amount right? If yes, click "Make Payment"
Step 5: You will be directed to GCash page / box. Enter your GCash number and click "Next"
Step 6: Enter the authentication code sent to your registered mobile number and click "Submit Code"
Step 7: Enter your GCash MPIN and click "Next"
Step 8: Are you really sure the amount is correct? If yes, click "Confirm and Pay"
Step 9: Receive a confirmation payment is submitted
Step 10: You will be redirected back to your Facebook Payment Settings
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Will my GCash details be saved as payment method for future purchase?
- It won't be saved which means you'll have to enter your GCash details each time you would be paying for your Facebook Ads with GCash
2. Can GCash funded balance be withdrawn if unused?
- Any amount paid to Facebook stays on your Facebook account and can no longer be transferred back to GCash. To know you may visit Facebook Business Help Center for further assistance on your Facebook for Business account
3. Can I still refund payments made for Facebook Ads?
- Facebook may allow refunds depending on their refund policy. To request for refunds or dispute any payments made, please visit their Facebook Business Help Center for further assistance