[for TAGLISH version]
Taking care of your PrimeWater Bill has never been easier with GCash. In just a few clicks, you're off spending more time with your family and less time worrying how to pay. When paying, be sure to have your PrimeWater Bill ready and carefully check your ATM Ref. No and Account Number to ensure it goes to the correct account!
Your guide to paying your PrimeWater bills with GCash
Enter the unique ATM Ref No. of your current billing statement located at the top and bottom portion of the billing statement
- Each billing statement will have an ATM Ref No. (10 to 14 digits) which serves as a unique identifier PrimeWater assigns to a financial institution like GCash to process payments for customers on a given billing period. So only refer to the ATM Ref No. of an updated / current billing statement
- Refrain from using ATM Ref No. of past due statements as it may no longer be valid resulting in transaction rejection or posting concern
Enter the Account Number also found at the top and bottom portion of the billing statement
- this is a fixed set of numbers assigned to a specific PrimeWater account
Enter the Amount
- Make sure to copy what's indicated in the billing statement to ensure successful payment
- Amounts should be exact down to the last cents
Your guide in paying your PrimeWater bill via GCash App
Step 1: Select Pay Bills
Step 2: Select Water Utilities
Step 3: Select PrimeWater
Step 4: Enter the following important PrimeWater credentials
- ATM Ref No. (10 to 14 digits)
- be sure to type in the one on your latest bill as it changes every month
- Account Number (12 digits)
- exact amount only (down to the last centavo)
- Email Address (optional)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I pay for my overdue PrimeWater bill?
Regretfully overdue PrimeWater bill will no longer be accepted by GCash as it may have been assigned a different ATM Ref No. or Biller Number in their system
What is an ATM Ref No.?
These is a unique identifier PrimeWater assign to their financial institution partners like GCash to ensure they could accept and process payments in their behalf. The unique numbers changes each billing cycle to ensure proper tracking of bill
Can I use my previous month's bill's ATM Ref No. to pay for my current month's bill since I have not received my statement yet?
Sorry but you cannot as it may be recognize by the system as an overdue bill being paid which may lead to payment rejection or failed PrimeWater posting with GCash deduction
I haven't receive my current billing statement, can you just tell me what is my ATM Ref No.?
Sorry but we don't have visibility of PrimeWater customers' account details for confidentiality purposes. You may instead reach out to PrimeWater customer service at Customer Care Department Hotline: (02) 8851 5055, (02) 7368-2779 or email PrimeWater at Customer Care Department email: email@example.com
Why am I experiencing problems paying my PrimeWater bill through my Saved Biller in GCash App?
It is possible that there was an update made back end that causes your Saved Biller to fail as it is no longer updated. What you just need to do is delete PrimeWater from your Saved Biller and add them again using the latest icon.
- Official PrimeWater website
- PrimeWater Contact Us Page