How to link my GlobeOne account?
1. (A) Click "Show more" on the GCash dashboard and look for "GlobeOne" in the Lifestyle and Shopping section
(B) You can also access GlobeOne button on "My Accounts" of your GCash App. This is also where you could Unlink your GlobeOne account should you wish to
2. (A) If your GCash account is currently registered to a GlobeOne App, you will be prompted to allow access to your GlobeOne information once you link it to GCash. An OTP will be sent to you to authorize the linking
(B) If you don't have a GlobeOne account yet, you will be prompted to download the app and direct you to Google Playstore / App Store once you click the "Download GlobeOne" button.
How to Buy Load for your prepaid sim?
1. If you're using a prepaid Globe number for your GCash account, you can view your load balance and data usage
2. By selecting "Buy Load", you will be directed to purchase your load via your GCash App
How to Pay Bills for your postpaid sim?
1. If you're using a postpaid Globe number for your GCash account, you can view your bill and data usage
2. By selecting "Pay Now", you will be directed to pay your Globe postpaid bill via your GCash App
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Should my GlobeOne app and GCash app registered mobile numbers be the same?
2. Can my GCash non Globe registered number be linked with my GlobeOne app?
- Regretfully only Globe registered numbers can be used to link both accounts