Send money home via Denarii Cash app to GCash, make instant remittances from UAE to the Philippines in just a few taps!
Sender must register either through the partner website or app, provide all needed information together with the beneficiary's complete name as registered in the GCash app and GCash mobile number.
Please be reminded that the service is for Fully Verified users only and the wallet limit to receive funds is P100,000. For more information on this, visit our article on our Wallet and Transaction Limits.
1. Launch the Denarii Cash Application on your mobile.
2. On the home page, enter the amount you want to send then click 'Send Money.'
3. Choose from the 3 transfer methods available - GCash, Bank or Cash point.
4. Add in your beneficiary's required details depending on the chosen transfer method.
5. Review your details of transaction then click "I agree with Denarii Cash' Terms and Conditions."
6. Proceed to payment.
For more information, please visit the Denarii Cash website.
The remittance is processed within a few minutes and the beneficiary will receive an SMS notification that a remittance was sent to his/her GCash wallet and may now be used to buy load, pay bills, shop online and pay QR.